Adding Value to the HKUST Card e-Purse
Every HKUST Card comes with an e-Purse. By adding value to the e-Purse, you can use it to purchase various university services.
You can add value to the HKUST Card e-Purse through the following means :
- Direct transfer from your VISA/MasterCard credit card. Click here for detailed procedure.
Note that a smartcard reader is required to use the HKUST Card. Reader-equipped PCs can be found at the following locations :
- in all Computer Barns
- all Virtual Barn Workstations
- on G/F of the Library
- in Student Lounge
You may also set up your workstation to run HKUST Card related services. For more details, click here.
- Deposit cash at Add Value Machines at the following locations :
- At Academic Concourse (opposite to the Academic Registry)
- At Student Lounge
- On LG5
- On G/F lift lobby of Lift 7,8,9 (beside UG Hall I)
- In UG Hall VI Seafront Canteen
- Approach the following Service Counters for Add Value services :
- the Finance Office on 5/F (Lift 17-18)
- the Souvenir Shop on G/F